Effective Date: January 1st, 2023
1. Information We Collect
- 1.1 Personal Information: We may collect various types of personal information from you, including but not limited to: Contact Information: Name, address, email address, and phone number. Professional Information: Job title, organization, and industry. Communication Information: Any information you provide when contacting us or communicating with us through various channels.
1.2 Non-Personal Information: We may also collect non-personal information that does not directly identify you. This information may include technical data such as IP addresses, device information, browser type, and usage details. We collect this information to enhance our services and improve your experience
2. How We Use Your Information
- 2.1 Providing Services: We may use your personal information to facilitate and provide care consultation services as a third-party referral source. This includes connecting individuals seeking care with appropriate care providers or facilities.
2.2 Communication: We may use your contact information to communicate with you regarding our services, respond to your inquiries, and provide updates related to care consultations.
2.3 Improving Services: We may analyze your personal and non-personal information to understand trends, preferences, and needs. This analysis helps us improve our services and provide a better experience for our users.
2.4 Legal Obligations: We may use and disclose your personal information as required by applicable laws, regulations, or legal proceedings.
3. Sharing Your Information
- 3.1 Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our services, such as IT support, data analysis, and customer service. These service providers are bound by confidentiality obligations and are only authorized to use your information as necessary to perform their services for us.
3.2 Consent-Based Sharing: We may share your personal information with third parties with your consent or at your direction, such as when you request a referral or authorize us to share your information with a specific care provider or facility.
3.3 Legal Compliance and Protection: We may disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation, or legal process, or if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
4. Data Security
We employ industry-standard security measures to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
5. Your Choices
- 5.1 Access and Updates: You have the right to access and update your personal information held by us. If you would like to review, correct, or update any of your personal information, please contact us using the information provided below.
5.2 Opt-Out: If you no longer wish to receive communications from us, you may opt-out by following the instructions provided in our communications or by contacting us directly.
6. Children’s Privacy
Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child without parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our records.